From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 23:10:21 -0700
I changed the subject to be more meaningful.  I've never heard of such a thing as blind people not being required to answer the math questions.  One could make an argument
regarding the diagrams I suppose, but not doing the math is absurd and speaking for myself, I find it rather insulting to say the least.

I took my extra around 20 years ago and did the math and about everything else too.  I did not do certain diagrams as I recall, but I did everything else with absolutely no
problem.

If this math thing is really true, one has to wonder just what the world is coming to.

Don W6SMB