From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:12:48 -0500
Hi all, i am wondering, How do people ground there hf radios in appartments
and all for an RF ground. I could run my 440 with out one but I can't do
that as well with my 570 and I am on the 2nd floor of the house and the
house is raised so it is high up so a ground wouldn't work to the actually
ground, 20 feet, maybe more, infact more like 25 feet would not work when
most of my night time talking is on 10 meters.  Any suggestions for
something I can do reasonably cheap? I have no money right now.  Thanks,
these radios are kenwoods by the way, my ts-570 and ts-440.
N1UMJ   John Miller
JEM Racing Seekonk speedway formula-four #3 in need of sponsors to race but
giving it a shot no matter what.
To chat with me, look on aol instant messenger: jemracing3 or ss4mula4 3