Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Billiodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:49:17 -0600
Mick, I am having similar problems and this is where I have gone for help.
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/dialup/lansetup2_dup.htm

Much of the instructions led me to ping my connection as you did, and my
results are as yours for one connection.
1. I have swithed connection on my hub to a good known port to rule out the
hub.
2. I have swithed the cat5 cable to a known good cable.
3. The next step is to swap out the NIC to a known working NIC (from another
machine that is working). Have not done that yet.

After you rule out all hardware problems, then it will be software
(obviously).

I don't know, but seems that Windows has a limit to how many connections it
will support.
Look for that answer before you go to far.

>From: Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Internet Connection Sharing
>Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:44:24 -0000

Where will you be in 100 years? If you don't know, I can tell you. (and its
not the grave). Write me.