Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:57:14 +1000
For cheap, yet good IDE card, looking for card based on HighPoint chip. My
firend just hate Promise chip for driver reason (I do agree with him), but I
don't like the way how HighPoint chip assign IRQ, which in some cases, can
be real pain. anyway, after all, HighPoint seems better to me. Good luck.

Jun Qian