Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:10:47 -0400
You cannot uninstall Win 95.  Did you install Win 98 SE as an upgrade over the top of Win 95?  Did you just delete all the Win 95 Directories and then install Win 98 over that wreckage?  You need to Fdisk and reformat your hard drive so that you can do a clean install of Win 98. It sounds like your whole OS is corrupted.