Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patricia Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:29:48 -0500
Dear PC Build:  Win 95 and/or Netscape Messenger apparently became corrupt.
My e-mail was deleted twice.  I installed Netscape 4.77 in lieu of 4.76.  I also
installed Win98, Second Edition.  My desktop icons remain.  However, when I
try to open them (My Computer, Control Panel, etc.), I receive a blank page.
The only way I can see what I have in my system is by inserting the Win98 CD.
It tells me that Win95 is still there.  However, the computer starts in Win98.
In trying to uninstall Win95, I receive the following message:  "Cannot locate
INF file 'C:\WINDOWS\INF\QFE\W95Y2Kun.inf'.  A message tells me that I cannot
reinstall Win95 unless Win98 appears in the system list, which it does not.
If I try to do this, neither will work.

Norton Utilities tells
me that "-h "%", 0." is missing.  Whatever this is, it is
apparently an integral part of my hard drive.

Windows Explorer does not appear under Programs.  I can only bring it up by using
Find.

Word 97 is misbehaving, but I guess that may be a software problem.

I really need help.

Thank you.

Patricia Dunn