Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Hitesh Bhatia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:01:13 -0700
Hi
I've got problem ininstalling Mcafee. When I'm
installing the mcafee virus scan with the option of
checking the boot virus and after installtion it
restarts and scans for the virus, but dosen't find any
virus in my PC. But after that it dose't start
Windows, it(windows) dosen't even start if I press
Ctrl. + Alt. + Del. my Pc.
I have to uninstall the mcafee from the Safe Mode.
After installing the mcafee again without selecting
the option of boot scan, the windows starts.
If I install the mcafee with the option of checking
the boot virus the following command is written in the
autoexec.bat file:

c:\PROGRAM~1\NETWORK~1\MCAFEE~1\SCAN.EXE c:\
@IF ERRORLEVEL 1 PAUSE
REM ENVIRONMENT SETTINGS FOR MCAFEE VIRUS SCAN
SET PATH=%PATH%;C:\PROGRAM~1\NETWOR~1\MCAFEE~1

my config.sys is empty.

Could you help me out?

Regards
Hitesh