Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:44:24 -0400
7bit
From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Sheryl

Eating a 20oz sirloin steak will definitely fill you up instead of the
8 oz of lobster meat. What about broccoli, cauliflower, or other high fiber
veggies. Most restaurants only offer corn, peas, or other starchy veggies.
It is easy for me to say no to bread as I have just made up my mind that it
doesn't exist in my diet world. I really don't even notice it and after not
eating it for 3 years don't miss it at all nor do I miss my Crohn's
symptoms.

Mark