Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 19:34:50 -0400
Rob asked in response to the statement below it:

<<What are some of those symptoms?>>

(For people with long-standing DHA deficits, I recommend 10-15 grams a day
(you can tell by symptoms exhibited).

Hi Rob,

In our culture today, it is safe to assume that everyone who doesn't eat 4
servings of fatty fish a week, and/or has a diet high in omega-6's, and/or
drinks alcohol needs fish oil.  Most of us grew up with a deficit of DHA
from the time we were in the womb  This has taken its toll on us.

Symptoms of needing higher doses of  fish oil are: depression, difficulty
concentrating, racing mind, anxiety, neuropathy, any symptoms that are
connected with cardiovascular disease, CFS, tendency for blood to clot too
quickly, hypertension, neurological difficulties, visual difficulties, post
partum depression, most syndromes labeled "mental illness", cancer.  Blood
levels of omega-3's are heightened by the use of olive oil (extra virgin,
cold pressed/1st pressing).

Siobhan