BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The listserv which, like Afghanistan, cannot be understood by those who use a fork." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 08:38:52 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2002 6:55:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I hope you don't have to go through heavy city traffic to get there and
 that when you do there is LOTS OF FREE parking.  Those are my requirements
 for any place I am going to visit.  Ruth >>

Ruth,

These requirements will kep you at home for a long, long time.  Come see us
anyway--there are some things worth waiting (and paying) for.  Not many, but
some.

Ralph