BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:35:02 EST
In a message dated 12/8/2000 12:16:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Check the archives, brainiac - I'm the guy who LIKES John Tierney.

<<<<<<Well, then, never mind.  In that case, I hope you like the fire
sprinklers in your and/or his closets. Unless you'd rather dislike and bitch
about them. And as long as you're the one calling ME "brainiac,"  are you
getting $5000 worth of enjoyment from the altered state of your windows,
Einstein? <<<<<<<<<.

 All the  knee-jerk liberals on this list criticized me.

<<<<<<Did that Pighabit list include me? Maybe I better check the archive
after all, especially since my computer tells me it is (and/or I am) full of
shit.<<<<<<<

 Then they went back to criticizing you.  Didn't you enjoy the vacation?

<<<<<notice the vacation, much less enjoy it.<<<<<<<<

 Sign me,  Strangely, I Voted for Ralph Nader >>

<<<<<Suddenly it doesn't seem so strange, or like such a bad idea, anymore.
One must admit he has a charming first name., however.

On second thought, how could anyone possibly have expected good results from
an election wherein we chose between Albert, George, and Ralph?  Buncha
geeks, if you ask me.  They should all have stayed in the High School weather
club.

Ralph