BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lawrence Kestenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:38:55 -0400
For Internet access from home, we use tir.com (The Internet Ramp), a local
Michigan ISP that charges about $15/month.  From here, there are dozens of
companies with local access phone numbers, so long distance charges are
not an issue.

Janice uses the tir.com mail address; me, I harken back to the Text Age
and read my mail using Pine on a friend's Unix server -- the same one that
hosts my web sites.  Very easy to telnet into that from anywhere.

We went through the gamut of AOL, Concentric.net, att.com, and so forth,
and had different problems with each one.

---
Lawrence Kestenbaum, [log in to unmask]