EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liz Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:22:09 -0600
I don't know about any cell phone, but my husband I each have cell
phones with prepaid plans.  Each phone, battery, charger,
shipping, 75 minutes of prepaid airtime with a 180 day expiration
time, and tax was $53.99.  Additional airtime can be purchased
when the airtime is getting low or the expiration date is getting
near.  Calls to 911 are free from these phones.

We got ours through Cingular.  This Cingular prepaid plan isn't
available everywhere, but some other companies offer similar plans.
 Even if you already have a phone, you might be able to get it
activated through an inexpensive prepaid plan of some sort.

--Liz--