From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:51:07 -0400

I am VERY pleased to announce that the Central North Carolina chapter of
ROCK is now forming.

ROCK stands for Raising our Celiac Kids.

The original ROCK chapter was started by Danna Korn, in California, in
response to her son's diagnosis of CD.

Well, now it's here in NC...Hooray!.

We will be working in conjunction with the Triangle Gluten Free Group on
outreach and education and MANY other projects.

Our group will focus on helping parents and kids with Celiac, food
allergies, Autism, or any other condition,  cope with the diet, as well
as many other issues.

I am so thrilled to be a part of this.

If anyone wants any more information about the group, diet, GF products,
or anything, please contact me, Andrea Dennis at [log in to unmask]

A little bit about me and my family:

I'm Andrea Dennis. I have Celiac disease and food allergies to dairy,
eggs, shellfish, tomatoes, peanuts, legumes, and strawberries. My son
Grey (4), was diagnosed with Celiac Disease last year. He also has food
allergies to eggs and peanuts. My other son Forest (20 months) also
follows the GF diet and has allergies to dairy, apricots, and beef.

Again, please, if you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an
email. More information to come in the next couple weeks!

Andrea