EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:20:35 +1100
I'm a hobby musician and have heard chatter on various lists regarding UNIX
style environments for open source applications for making sounds. An
accessible GNOME desktop for UNIX systems may help me play with a wider
variety  of sound making tools; it may also put me on a fruitful track
regarding Solaris applications for work. I'm grateful for your input. James