From:
Mollie Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:58:17 EST

Since I just discovered that Cetaphil lotion is not an option, I contacted
Jergens at 1-800-7428798. In the past, the representatives said that all but
the healing lotion was gluten-free, Today, the representative said that due
to the differing sources of their ingredients, Jergens will no longer say the
lotions are gf. Instead, Jergens says the lotions might contain gluten. The
representative said that the gluten would most likely be in the fragrance.

She then suggested Curel which is fragrance free. However, once again, she
said that the Jergens company would not be able to guarantee the gluten-free
status of Curel for the same reason.....too many sources of ingredients.

Mollie