From:
Linda Mccarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:35:54 -0400

I started my daughter on the GF diet in January of this year.  There is
still a lot we don't know.  When we go to the movies I have NOT allowed
her to eat the popcorn because I don't know if it is GF or not.
Unfortunately, her father will buy popcorn for himself and our son to
eat in front of her.  What is everyone's findings on movie theater
popcorn?  I hate to deny her something that she may be allowed to have.
What should I be wary of?

Thanks for your help!

Linda