Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:22:34 -0400
From:
Kelli Wages <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all!

I was wondering how you had the willpower to avoid the foods we're not
supposed to eat.  Everyone is always bringing in cookies, breads, etc.
to my workplace and it's so hard to resist.  What are your tips on
avoiding these foods?  Do you bring in your own snacks and when everyone
else is eating the good stuff, do you eat your rice snacks?  I work at a
school and with the holidays coming up, it's going to be even worse.  I
have never had any willpower and now since being diagnosed with CD, it's
worse on me.

Thanks,

Kelli

"...The urge to run, the restlessness...
the heart of stone I sometimes get...the things
I've done for foolish pride...the me that's
never satisfied...the face that's in the mirror
when I don't like what I see...I guess that's
just the cowboy in me..."

"...We ride and never worry about the fall...I guess that's
just the cowboy in us all..."