From:
donald holder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:56:21 -0500

Last night Indianapolis news channel WRTV6 did a story on Celiac.  You
can see the story at www.wrtv6.com   I emailed the reporter who phoned
me today and will be doing a follow up to the story at 10 a.m. on
Sunday.  She will be interviewing a dietician.  She wanted my permission
to put the name of our group and phone number on the T.V. so people
could contact us!!! Of course I said YES!  So at the end of the story on
Sunday they will be putting Central Indiana R.O.C.K. and my phone number
on tv!!!!   So much is happening for our group!!!  This is all so
exciting!  Little by little we are getting the world informed!

Cindy