From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:00:58 -0700
Hi Shawn,

I work in a high-tech company with over 20 web sites.  We are experiencing
the same problem.  A friend of mine here has a couple of web sites, and he
is having this problem.  As well, we have heard similar complaints from some
of our companie's customers.

We don't know the answer yet, but it seems to be isolated to IIS4.  We have
several people working on it, and when we discover the answer I will send
another email right away.  I know this doesn't help for now, but at least we
know a solution should be coming soon.

Regards,

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"

GET A NEXTCARD VISA in 30 seconds!  Get APR as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99%
Ongoing and No Annual Fee!
Click here or cut and paste this URL into your browser window to apply for a
NextCard now!
http://www.nextcard.com/index6.html?ref=aff0090505