From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 20:33:46 -0600
There are a couple of things that I would recommend that you do.  First, get
the Detonator drivers from Nvidia's web page (http://www.nvidia.com).  They
will be more current than the drivers that came with your video card.

Be sure to follow Nvidia's instructions EXACTLY.  You may also want to try
AGP2x in the BIOS just to see if that helps.

Also, if you are running Windows 2000, there is a problem with VIA's support
of AGP4x.  You can fix it by installing the latest Windows 2000 service
pack.  This link:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q261/6/06.asp describes the
problem in more detail.

You might also want to check with VIA and see if they have a newer 4in1
driver set for your system.  They are at http://www.viatech.com.

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group