From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 05:25:09 -0400
I had a similar problem just a while back - check your cooling fan and make
sure it is working - if the processor is running too hot it will cause the
computer to act crazy, giving you all types of error messages. It may just
be that your cooling is not sufficient. You may need to add an extra cooling
source for this processor.

This may not be the problem, but since it sounded so familiar, I thought I
would add my 2 cents worth.

Fran