From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 18:09:42 -0500
From: "K. Smith" :Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 4:33 PM
Subject: [PCBUILD] People PC

> I'm trying to help a friend who has a computer from People PC.  She
> recently reformatted her computer which put the People PC advertising
> back on her system. She has lost her instructions from the company on
> how to remove the People PC advertising that they had sent her since
> the company disbanded.
>
> If you would have these removal instructions or could refer me to a
> website, I would be most appreciative.
>
> Kelly
> Kelly Lynn Smith

Kelly,

I am not sure when PeoplePC disbanded as I just installed Delta Airlines software through PeoplePC for a client.  PeoplePC can still be found on the web at www.peoplepc.com .  You might want to try their site for information on how to remove the advertising.

Mary Wolden
A+, MCSE, MCP+I, and now CCNA and Net+