From:
Ed Thomasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:56:56 -0500
Demetri,
I just bought a plug from Wal-Mart or somewhere like that that you plug into
your wall phone outlet, and it has 2 outlets to plug into. Then when I am
working on a customer's machine, I can dial up to the internet with mine for
info or drivers, and still test his modem without disconnecting the line
from mine. Of course you have to make sure that the machine you are not
using is not connected to the internet, you can use only one machine at a
time.
Ed