From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:00:47 EST
I was wondering if anyone on the list has an HP4100 scanner that is working
with WindowsME.  I received the disk from HP that I requested that was
supposed to make my scanner compatible with WindowsME, but my computer will
not install the update.  Keeps giving me the message "OS error".  I have
uninstalled, reinstalled so many times, I have lost count.  I have checked
everything I know to check.  I have a new Gateway Pentium III 1000 with 256
MB of Ram and a 60Gg hard drive so I know it is not that my computer can't
handle it.  Any suggestions would be appreciated at this point.  Also,
Stillimage Monitor is checked in the Startup.  This scanner worked great with
my last computer in which Windows98 was installed.  Thanks in advance.

Tired and frustrated,
Susan Hays

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml