From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:41:08 -0800
Demetri;

Go to the following URL. I used and it worked great. This site has some
very helpful hints and fixes.

http://www.pcnineoneone.com/tweaks/scripts3.html#stretchpap

George

Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:49:53 -0500
From: Demetri Kolokotronis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Desktop Size smaller than screen
 > ----- Original Message(s) -----
 >
 > >> I have a friend who has an old monitor. The problem is
 > >> that her desktop display size is smaller than the screen size.
In the replies to this problem I remember reading about a recommended
program that would restore screen to full size. Does anyone remember what
that program was? I couldn't find it archives. This would be for monitors
with no size adjustments (I have several that I don't want to spend money
on).
I tried the change in registry that was given, but that didn't correct
the problem.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com