From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 23:51:22 -0400
In a case like this, did you go into Safe Mode, and remove ALL
mice this way?
I have had this problem too, and tried "forcing" a real mode DOS
mouse driver.
This worked for several weeks and then gave me a Windows
protection error. Invalid configuration, re-install Windows.
Removing the DOS mouse drivers and switching to a serial mouse
did the trick.
I asked on a different list, and someone said my mice might be too old
to be detected properly.    (They are old...)        Rick Glazier

From: "Wayne Aiello" <[log in to unmask]>