From:
Paul Duthie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:41:55 +1000
Hello Ed,

Friday, August 03, 2001, 10:37:54 AM, you wrote:

1. Do you have the CD that came with the motherboard ? This will have
the driver on it. Try looking under <CDROMDrive>:\audio\ac97 There
will probably be a setup program to run to install the driver.

2. The VIA website is www.via.com.tw, however when i tried to download
something from there yesterday it appears that the vast majority of
links are broken. Another place to try is the website for the
manufacturer of your motherboard. This address should be in the manual
for the board.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:[log in to unmask]