From:
Jim Dodd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 05:57:22 -0500
Good morning Paul,

There is a possibility that your ATX power supply could be developing a
problem.
If that is the case, the problem will get worse with time.

I would recommend sending an e-mail to the Epox Technical Support:
describing the problem and see what they say.
You may need to go to the Epox page:
http://www.epox.com/html/english/support/motherboard/CreateCase-1.asp
and fill out the form showing your hardware and board inventory along with
your OS.

These people have been very helpful to me in the past.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jim Dodd