From:
Joe Huska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:06:46 -0700
Hi all,

I am having a problem with a computer. I added a second parr card (lava
pci) to connect to my brand new zip 250. All was well for about 2 weeks
then I got a "drive not ready" error on the zip. I of course thought
the worst and moved it to another computer and it worked. I bought a
new parr card and still the same thing. The zip does work on the standard
parr port. Device managaer says the port and the zip are okay with no
conflicts. I tried to switch the port over to lpt2 and 2F8  IRQ3, disable
the bios com2. Same thing.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, nothing. I formatted and installed
all drivers for the mb that came with the machine and installed the zip.
It came right up and recognized the zip but still cant access the drive.
I do see it in the windows explorer but cant do anything with it on port
2. I thought that okay I will put the multifunction hp printer/fax/copier
on the second port but it doesn’t like that so im stuck.
Help!  (due to the possible small eyes I will not say what im really
thinking)

Thanks in advance

Joe

[log in to unmask]@zdnetonebox.com

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com