Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 15:39:50 -0400
Dr Bernarr wrote:

<<FOOTBALL PLAYER DID NOT DIE OF HEATSTROKE BUT FROM TREATMENT
Korey Stringer, Minnesota Viking defensive lineman football player, did not
die from heatstroke. He died because of the treatment he received.
The doctors who treated him when he had his alleged heatstroke, gave him
intravenous fluids, blood transfusions, respirator treatment and who knows
what other destructive therapeutics they administered to him?
He was a well conditioned athlete. If they had left him alone, he would very
easily have spontaneously recovered, with no residual effects nor
complications.

 Hi Dr. Bernarr,

   I have no reason so far believe the treatment was helpful or hurtful.
You state it was hurtful.   But without facts, your claim is empty and
leaves you open to ridicule.  Groups like Stephen Barrett's Healthfraud list
and QuackWatch site look for statements that are lacking in fact to
discredit everything except conventional medicine.  Each person who
approaches health from a non-conventional point of view must do his/her best
to provide the fullest, most understandable information they possibly can.
To do any less actually creates setbacks in the advances we have made of
becoming understood and accepted.

 I do believe it is possible that your statements could come from
well-developed psychic abilities.  Do you care to clarify with some facts or
further information?

Warm regards,
Siobhan