From:
Susan Skye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:23:09 EDT
Hi,

Susan Skye here. I am new to all of this. I am diagnosed with Celiac's
(gluten intolerance and malabsorbtion syndrome). My thyroid is functioning
well below normal and I am considerably overweight. I recently read
Neanderthin and felt excited, thinking this might be a key to my own healing.
I am now anxious to learn.

I missed the beginning of the following discussion:

>> You can obtain Armour Thyroid tablets without a prescription.

Todd: Not around here. I've inquired at pharmacies and been told that a
prescription is required.

You can buy Armour Thyroid without a prescription by going to:
http://208.234.10.47/mcart/?task=item&ItemID=IT193

Peter<<

Would someone be willing to tell me what Armour Thyroid is and does?

Also anyone who has info on Celiac's- info, tips, etc. I do know the obvious
stuff: damage to the villae of the upper small intestine, production of
antibodies that fight gluten and (dumb little things) also turn on organs,
especially thyroid. Best I can find out is that it takes 9 -12 months of
gluten free diet to rid body of antibodies.