From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:11:59 -0500
Greetings,
While I cannot help with most of this request I can offer personal
experience regarding depression.  I used to dread the winter and was
generally grumpy and depressed for the other 3 seasons.  Then I started
down the paleo path.

Now I am totally free of the winter blues and generally a happier person
overall.  I can even tolerate many days of dreary, rainy weather without
even noticing anymore.  I used to basically go into a state of
depression from even that much darkness.   I have no idea why this is
so... only that this is my personal experience.

Jim