From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 19:14:56 -0400
Don wrote:
> NeanderThin is based on a diet that could be obtained with a sharp stick.
> Vinegar requires technology to make. Especially distilled vinegar.

At the risk of sounding like I am taking religious issue with this:

Vinegar naturally occurs as secondary fermentation on things like fruit.
When I have taken a walk in certain woods with naturally occurring fruit
trees (in Hawaii) the smell of alcohol and vinegar has often been quite
strong. The path is littered with fallen fruit that contains ethanol and
vinegar.

I use apple cider vinegar, the natural kind complete with the "mother" in
it. You can buy it at the health food store. I would not have any use for
distilled vinegar.

--Richard