Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:29:17 -0500
This is good if the "cheat" doesn't cause you undue stress in the form of
"paybacks".  I love tomatoes, bell peppers; but I suffer from the cheats....
Pizza is one.  I eat the top off of the pizza about three times a year and
hate the way I feel the next day.....  Most people wouldn't suffer from
it....  I can't do nightshade.  Bread I miss.  Went to Germany and ate rye
bread.    Hot from the baker.....  drool......  What a lovely treat....  I
paid for it with joint pain.  Won't do it again until my next trip....
sigh.....  Oliva