From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:47:45 -0000
>From: caroline radway Reply-To: Paleolithic Eating Support List To:
>[log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Disease Theory Date: Wed, 30
>May 2001 11:24:58 +0100
>
>How can you counteract this acidic ph?
Eat something fatty before or with coffee - I use avocado.
I would feel reluctant to
>cut down on exercise and am currently very much enjoying 1-2 coffees a day
>- are there any ways to make sure that the overall blood oh is ok? Or any
>way of finding out what the ph is?
I sometimes piss on litmus (?) paper, available at some drug stores and
online, this gives some idea of pH and how it can be changed.
I have been concerned about the lack of alkalizers (adequately mineralized
plant foods) in the paleo diet and don't know what to do about it. I dont
trust supplements.

William