From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:51:49 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/01 9:27:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Conversely, one could argue that if the Tarahumara and others can
 be extremely fit and healthy eating foods that humans have only
 had access to for 15,000 years or less, the argument collapses
 anyway.

I think this is the way my thinking goes. To my mind the key is wild foods,
as opposed to paleolithic. Foods that have not been genetically altered by
man's tinkering. It's results that count, and modern stone age peoples are
able to lead fit and healthy lives free of all the diseases of civilization
that plague us.

Charles
San Diego, CA