From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:26:15 -0700
> I'd like to know more
> about CLA, or conjugated linolenic acid.

The article I recently read about it stated that the
very best source for CLA is ..... Cheese Whiz! (Now,
if I can only find those legendary Cheese Whiz trees
:)
Next best source is milk products from pasture fed
animals.

The article also went on to state that there is so
little CLA in pasture fed animals (both meat and milk)
that it would be very difficult to get the amount used
in clinical trials without supplementation.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/