Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:53:29 -0700
Excellent question Justin and I don't know the answer. I have met only one
paleo person in the entire SF Bay Area and we ate some raw beef liver
together! That was wonderful.

Are there ANY hunter gatherer tribes left in Canada or the US?? I heard
there might be some in Greenland????

some possible outposts way up north? jean claude do you know if there are
any HG tribes left in Canada up north?