C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 03:03:08 EST
Okay guys,

Can you get with it and decide who's who and what's what? I am cracking up
beyond belief reading these posts. Okay, here's my definition of animorphism,
and zooism. ... or whatever it is that we're discussing here. Animorphism ...
the ability to turn into an animal at will by copying its DNA and then
following its instincts .... Zooism is when these animals turn your house
side upside down, backwards and who knows what else along the way. Zooism can
involve both humanoids or animals. It really doesn't matter. They control
your environment, you have lost it totally. They have invaded your territory
in any event.

Now, in my case, I am being attacked by reportism. That is in my definition
... people who need my attention and to write reports that needed to be done
like yesterday or was it the day before??? Never mind what my schedule or
needs are!!!LOL I only have one important test this week, and a few other
important details that need to be taken care of along the way like how am I
gonna get the information I need to make a poster presentation in a class
that seems to be speeding by faster than a bullet can fly?

Okay, okay, I am sending this off before I get my head chopped off by the
alien sitting next to me demanding that I give him my attention. Whatever
that is, LOL

Dina