BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 21:54:27 -0700
Holy Sheee--!!!  Who strung that bunch of words together?  Inquiring minds
need to know.  Ruth

At 9:58 AM -0400 5/4/01, Ken Follett wrote:
Sometimes I get very weird anonymous e-mail messages that seem to want to
make some sort of sense to me... this is the latest. I swear that I did not
originate this text.

"If the position of the trace in (99c) were only relatively inaccessible to
movement, the characterization of specific criteria maximizes the probability
of project success, while minimizing cross-cultural shock elements in
irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. Based on integral
subsystem considerations, the independent functional principle cannot be
arbitrary in the strong generative capacity of the theory. In summary, a
subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds
maximizes the probability of project success, while minimizing cross-cultural
shock elements in a stipulation to place the constructions into these various
categories. In this regard, the product configuration baseline can be defined
in such a way as to impose our hedonic Folklife perspective over a given time
period. It is further assumed that the appearance of parasitic gaps in
domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction is functionally
equivalent and parallel to a general convention regarding the forms of the
grammar."

Shaman

--
Ruth Barton