Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:07:17 -0700
7bit
From:
Kimberly Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Went there.  Read a little.  Enough, really.  Sometimes I just don't know
what to do.  The thing that drew me to paleo is its simplicity, which turned
out not to be so simple.  I CANNOT be a vegetarian.  My Ayurvedic
Practitioner told me I must eat meat.  So I had to give up trying to be a
vegetarian.  But, I read that post-menopausal women require plant estrogens
if they're not taking HRT, (which I'm not sure I believe), so I kept the soy
and added flax seeds.  Then I found Atkins, but didn't like consuming all
that dairy.  Besides, the first time I tried Atkins, I didn't drink enough
water and my kidneys ached for days, and I got sick.  Then I found paleo.
The book was great.  I thought it would be helpful to get on this list, but
sometimes it's still confusing.  It's been difficult, since my body
chemistry changed, to find what works for me.  Tell you what I'm going to
do: start all over.  On my next shopping day, I'll invest in coconut and
olive oil, avacadoes, nuts, non-hormone beef, chicken and lamb and lots of
green good-for-me veggies.  I'll let you know what happens.  I've been
searching for the right diet for 25 years.  Maybe it's simple after all.
We'll see what happens.

Check out:

http://coconut-info.com/links.htm