Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:32:55 +0930
8bit
"Barbara Sheppard [log in to unmask] " wrote:

> Jim,

[snip]

> >Thanks heaps for the tip!
>
> You're welcome!
>
> Are you aware though, that you were quoting to the list an email that was
> sent to you privately?

Oh dear... Oops! No I didn't realise.

Sorry. (Appologies to the list also.)
The way I had my filters set up the your private e-mail was dumped into my paleo list folder (and I didn't notice the mistake). I have modified the filter so that should not happen again.

> On the whole, though, it's not considered good form to quote private emails
> publicly - just something to bear in mind.  :)

Yes...  my very humble appologies.
(I have smacked myself hard!)

Thanks again for the help (despite my clumsy mess)! :)  :)

Jim