Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:06:03 -0700
        Hello Siobhan,

At 12:22 AM 05/29/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi David,
>
>Here's a piece of the small amount I know about pleomorphism.
>
>Pleomorphism is based upon the idea that all warm-blooded organisms host a
>primal plant germ. This change in form through environmental influences.
>Allopathic medicine is based upon monomorphism which assigns only a single
>form and function to microorganisms and does not recognize cyclic
>developmental changes. So, pleomorphists believe in the fundamental
>mutability of form in microorganisms and that microorganisms can abruptly
>change from an avirulent benign form into a potentially virulent pathogenic
>form.  This is the gist of it, right?

        I believe there is but one cause and cure of disease and have found this
to be true in clinical outcomes not some of the time but every time. Though
I do subscribe to the thought of microorganisms having the ability to
change basic life form to suit their environment in no way do I believe
that they were the cause of said environment. True the new life form may
have such an environment available to them that they find quite suitable
for rapid reproduction and their own accumulated waste products will
further challenge and possibly alter the homeostatic conditions required to
maintain a human cell but this still does not prove that the existence of
the microorganism was the initial cause of the dis-eased environment.

>I understand the reasoning behind isopathic tx with homeopathic doses.  Do
>you do any of this?

        Yes, I understand the reasoning but no, I do not it. I remove the
interference from the expression of life force and supply the material
matter(in the form of whole foods and/or temporarily in the form of
concentrates) to allow the body it's greatest opportunity for healing and
beyond to the full human experience.

>  I've been looking for training and seminars in this.

        Suggested readings: One Cause One Cure - Fred Barge, D.C.
                               The Curse of Louise Pasteur - Nancy Appleton, PhD
                               Rational Bacteriology - Ronald J. Watkins, D.C.
                                The Bigness of the Fellow Within - B.J. Palmer, D.C., Ph.C.

>Now, the question is - how do we morph this into a paleofood discussion?
>
>Siobhan

        Easy if you realize that the food we eat is the material matter with which
your Innate Intelligence repairs and regenerates the human form. The better
the materials for building, and with the full expression of the guiding
intelligence through the nervous system, the structure will be of a very
sound nature.

Dave