Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:39:10 -0400
Mike wrote:
> I noticed in NeaderThin that the author included vinegar as
> one of the forbidden foods.  Since so many condiments
> include vinegar, I was wondering if there is some actual,
> dietary reason to avoid vinegar, or if it is forbidden
> strictly because is isn't "paleo"?

I consider vinegar paleo. Just as I consider alcohol paleo. We have enzymes
to utilize both and they are naturally present in fermented fruits. During
summer, fallen fruit ferments and it is no stretch to see naked man with a
sharp stick picking up said fruit and eating it, along with the delicious
grubs present thereto. (Okay, it *is* a stretch to see this but you know
what I mean :-))

--Richard