Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:19:09 -0500
Actually, to tell you the truth, my diet is far more varied on paleo than it
ever was in my entire life.  I now eat all the foods that I love, my family
wouldn't eat before and still won't......  I had to coerce, threaten, bribe,
beg, etc. to get my kids to eat cabbage, radishes, sprouts, etc.  Oliva