Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:43:25 +0100
>>So, excuse us, but we are needing to go to the bathroom WAY more often
>around here after this dietary change.
>>I thought maybe this was discused before, but I couldnt find it.
>
><yes, this way of eating can, at least initially, a diuretic effect;
><especially if you're drinking more water than you used to.
>
>Ahem, I meant we are having way more bowel movements!
>
>Bronwen

Maybe this is way obvious, but if you are eating more and closer-to-raw
veggies, this would help account for it. Another possibility is a sort of
detox, where your body is eliminating a bunch of stored poisons. If you eat
a high-meat, close-to-raw diet, your poops will become firmer and far less
frequent eventually.

Look for balance over time, with smaller portions of many different Paleo
things, to find your body's comfort point, and don't try specifically to
diet by cutting anything out. Your appetite is your best guide, and weight
will go by itself.

ginny and Tomo, being a bit abstract

All stunts performed without a net!