EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jeffrey Pledger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:22:20 -0400
How are you looking to have the assistive technology operate within the
UNIX environment?  Are you looking to work exclusively within native UNIX
or are you ammenable to porting to UNIX from either windows or MAC OS?  The
latter option works out fairly nicely to provide accessibility to the UNIX
environment.  However, I should temper this comment because accessibility
is defined in many differnt ways by many differnt people.  What is the
intent of gaining access to UNIX, is it to run some type of application or
just access to the OS as a learning tool?

Jeffrey Pledger