From:
Mariah Vonk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:04:09 EST

The following is a letter I have received from the Cheesecake factory about
their menu:

<<<<<Thank you for your interest in The Cheesecake <<<Factory.  With over 200
menu items, we hope to offer dishes that appeal to a wide range of tastes
and dietary needs. If there is a certain ingredient that you are trying
to stay away from such as flour, batter, sauces, etc., we will be glad
make every effort to meet your requests.

We are happy to prepare your entree in an area that has been completely
cleaned and sanitized.  All of our frying oil is used for items that
contain breading and most of our sauces do contain some type of
thickening agent such as flour.  I would suggest some of our salads that
can be modified to exclude items, our Pad Thai Pasta (please ask about
the sauce), the Asian Stir Fry,= modified with our rice noodles (and no
soy sauce?) or perhaps some pan sauteed chicken or fish.  Please ask for
a manager after you have had a chance to look at our menu so that they
can answer your individual questions and personally steward the
preparation of your meal.  I do hope that this is helpful and that we
will see you soon.

Sincerely,

Guest Relations
The Cheesecake Factory Restaurants, Inc. >>>>>