From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:53:37 -0700

I saw a interesting product today in the Asian food section of
Albertsons.  It looked like a stack of  translucent tissue paper.  The
only ingredient was tapioca starch if I remember correctly.  It said it
was for making spring rolls.  I've heard of them before, but really don't
know what they are or how to make them.  If any of you have information
or recipes, I'd sincerely appreciate it.  ~Valerie in Tacoma, WA